Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues. Responsible for supporting the resort operation in the role of Manager on Duty for driving Owner and Guest Relations at the resort, and for analyzing key metrics to help improve overall guest satisfaction. Monitors daily guest feedback results and identifies trends in customer experiences as evidenced within internal and external survey data, guest correspondence, and direct customer interaction. Monitors daily guest feedback results and identifies trends in customer experiences as evidenced within internal and external survey data, guest correspondence, and direct customer interaction. Communicates trends in data to resort leaders. Engages all departments in resort operations to ensure plans and actions are in place and current in order to meet the needs and expectations of Owners and Guests. Acts as the “Service Champion” for the resort and seeks out opportunities to enhance the guest experience in all areas of the resort.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Ensures associates are cross-trained to support successfully daily operations.
- Ensures associates understand customer service expectations and parameters.
- Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPS) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service.
- Observes service behaviors of associates and providing feedback to individuals.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of associate and guest accidents.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Understands and, if necessary, implements all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
- Intervenes in any guest/associate situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and associate well being is preserved.
- Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A