Website Marriott International
Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations during the overnight shift. Ensures that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight shift. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Personally assisting in resolving any issues and completing tasks.
- Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and are properly groomed (grooming standards in employee handbook).
- Ensures employees are working in a safe environment.
- Manages all period-end inventories.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A