Organize and coordinate group check-in/pre-registration procedures. Sell a room/accommodation to guests without reservations. Anticipate sold-out situations, identify how many rooms are over-committed; obtain alternative accommodations for guests with reservations.
- Arrange transportation for guests/visitors.
- Assist management in motivating and coaching employees; serve as a departmental role model.
- Run and check daily reports/contingency lists. Supply guests with directions and information.
- Answer, record, and process all guest, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Streets, Melbourne, Victoria, AUS
Application Deadline: N/A