Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Accept and record wake-up call requests and deliver to appropriate department.
- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Count bank at end of shift and secure bank.
- Less than 1 years of related work experience
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Complete end-of-day activities including posting charges to accounts, running night audit backup, and roll the date.
- Process adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges.
- Complete the Room Rate Variance Report.
- Print contingency lists to have a record of all guests in case of emergency.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A