Use your customer service skills to provide guests with a personalized and memorable experience.
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, dietary requirements and special requests.
- Record transactions using MICROS system.
- Take guests food and beverage orders, making recommendations and advising of menu options.
- Serve food and beverages to the table promptly following appropriate procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of working area.
- Experience working in customer service role preferable
- Passion for customer service
- Unrestricted working rights for Australia
- Must have weekend availability (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday preferred)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol from Nationally Accredited Training provider (RSA)
- COVID Hygiene Certificate (from Australian Hotels Association)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Australia, AUS
Application Deadline: N/A