Reporting to the Senior Assistant Front Office Manager, the successful incumbent is expected to support and assist with the front office operational requirements and all related areas as required and to maintain the exceptional customer service standards expected in accordance with Marriott International and Westin Brand Policies and Procedures
- Maintain a safe work environment by ensuring high standards of repair, hygiene and safety.
- Ensure that the highest standards of service in the Front Office departments are maintained and developed at all times
- Co-ordinate training programmes and skills enhancement initiatives for Front Office staff in guest service, safety, hygiene, etc.
- Guest interaction regarding special requests.
- Effectively co-ordinate and organise the operations of the Front Office department
- Interviewing, screening and hiring of new employees
- Achieve hygiene, health and safety standard requirements
- Appraising performance; recognition and discipline.
- Provide support and guidance to all Front Office departments to ensure efficiency throughout
- Address and resolve both guest and staff concerns.
- Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance as per company standards
- Appropriate Tertiary Hospitality qualification
- Ability to work within a pressurized environment
- Ability to work without supervision and within a team
- Effective problem solving, decision making and conflict management skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a 5-star environment
- Professional Disposition
- Ability to use Initiative and be proactive and self-driven
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail pertaining to area of responsibility
- Strong planning and organizing skills to meet deadlines
- Extensive working knowledge in MS Office in all MS office applications as well as OPERA.
- Experience in IR management and disciplinary processes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: N/A