Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott. Recognize opportunities to up-sell the customer and sell enhancements to create a better Marriott experience or event. Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours. Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners. Verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements for preview package sales/tours prior to scheduling a tour for a Marriott vacation club property. Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets). Answer guest questions about property facilities/services. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A