The successful incumbent is to ensure that all guests are greeted and welcomed to the hotel; all guests luggage is taken to their rooms and all Hotel facilities are carefully explained; to ensure that guest cars are checked and valet parked in accordance with Marriott International Policies and Procedures
- To ensure all quests are served and receive the personal attention required whilst staying at the Westin Hotel
- Answer telephone within 3 rings using the appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Escort guest in to the Hotel at all time when and introduce guest to the front desk.
- Ensure guest receives his/her luggage in a timeous manner to room.
- Ensure that the driveway / lobby area is always clean and attended to.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest in a friendly verbal greeting using the guest name when possible open doors for guest.
- Ensure guest cars are valet parked on request.
- Partake in the daily RunWestin which includes taking Guests on a 5km and or 10km run.
- Report directly to the Concierge Manager
- Ensure the highest standards of service throughout the hotel and assist where necessary within the department.
- Report whereabouts to the Supervisor on shift.
- Ensure the guest vehicle is checked when valet parking vehicles and drive 10 km per hour / ensure vehicle seats are left in the same position.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Familiar with Cape Town surrounding Area
- Be part of the Running Concierge / Run Westin programme – must be an avid runner
- Attention to detail pertaining to area responsibility
- A valid code 08 Drivers license
- Good communication guest /staff
- Ability to work flexible working hours.
- Team orientated
- Well groomed
- Customer / staff focused
- Ability to work within a pressurized environment.
- Friendly Disposition
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A