Drives revenue to achieve Hotel’s topline goals for each of their represented hotels by proactively soliciting all business segments; to include new business from small business accounts, sourcing new accounts, identifying new targets, and re-soliciting past business leads. Focuses on properties BT Pricing strategy. Provides property support by coordinating and executing property internal mining efforts at assigned hotels. Partners with Leadership to ensure competitive sales strategies are in place for the hotel and stay competitive within the market by aligning on sales activities to generate business and communicate real-time competitor intel. Reports directly to Property Sales Leader (ASL or DOS/DOSM) and works closely with the hotel General Managers, focuses on sales driven tasks. May work with Local Sales and U.S. Account Sales/GSO teams to drive production from targeted high priority accounts including maximizing special corporate business within the represented market place.
- Works collaboratively with all sales channels (e.g. the Multi-Hotel Sales, Account Sales and Global Sales) to establish coordinated sales efforts that are complementary, and not duplicative.
- Handles customer care issues and as necessary, refers them to the appropriate owner.
- Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
- Engages in property related events that support the development of new accounts (e.g., General Manager (GM) Reception, Concierge Level hospitality, etc.).
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
- Leverage deployed account resources to drive business for properties for identified hotels to pull-through business to grow account share.
- Participates in community and hotel networking events (e.g., Rotary Clubs, RI Social Hours, Chamber of Commerce, etc).
- Visits neighborhood target and local small business accounts and coordinate follow up efforts.
- Coordinates with Property Sales Leader to understand needs and priorities of stakeholder hotels to identify focus areas.
- Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services customers to obtain and grow share of the account.
- Solicits potential new accounts or business opportunities by leveraging business intelligence provided by Sales & Marketing Planning and Support or other third-party data sources to generate leads.
- Utilizes internal lead referral tools (e.g., eProspecting Portal) to solicit new business opportunities and contacts.
- Provides property support by coordination and executing property internal mining efforts to assigned hotels
- Solicits new business from non-deployed small business accounts, reader boards, and leads sent through internal referral mechanisms.
- Assist Property Sales Leader in identifying share shift targets.
- Ensures effective and efficient funnel management through available systems and collaborating with Multi-Hotel Sales.
- Conducts site inspections for customer accounts as appropriate.
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
- 4-year college degree; previous experience in proactive lead generation in hospitality and sales discipline; knowledge of property-specific business segments (e.g. group, catering, transient); knowledge the hospitality industry.
- Drives customer satisfaction through daily interactions (e.g., solicitations, re-solicitations, account calls, site inspections, new business calls, face to face activities, etc.).
- Conducts customer facing sales activities on behalf of the hotels in partnership with Property Coordinator/Resource as appropriate. (e.g., lunch and learns, social hours, company of the month activities, local industry events, Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Activities, etc.).
- Ensure Hotel has property lead generation program to identify new business.
- Re-solicits non-deployed realized opportunities, including turndowns, lost opportunities, and actualized business when appropriate.
- Manages daily Status Change reports to help close on hotel business.
- May work with Local Sales, U.S. Account Sales/GSO teams to drive production from targeted high priority accounts including maximizing special corporate business within the represented market place.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Application Deadline: N/A