Night Auditors at the Preston Marriott Hotel provide exceptional standards of hospitality ensuring memorable and unique experiences are always provided to all our guests both in person and virtually.
- Liaise closely with the security team in order to maintain a safe environment
- Deliver any room service as ordered by our guests
- Ensure floats are counted and balanced at start and end of shift and they are secure at all times. Blind Banking procedures are followed along with all local and Marriott policies and procedures.
- Complete any extra tasks delegated by the Front Office Manager/ Supervisor team.
- Set up of any rooms that are requested to the company brand standards
- Completion of security walk rounds
- To deliver newspapers on a daily basis as previously ordered by hotel guests
- To ensure that any guests within the hotel are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Preparation of food and drink as requested by guests
- Ensuring public areas are free of dirty crockery, trays and glasses
- Completion of night audit / checklist
- Checking in and out of guests
- Ensuring that any late arrival guests are dealt with in a professional manner and roomed effectively
- Any additional tasks delegated by the Night Manager/Duty Manager
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Preston, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A