The B2B Events & Programs, EMEA, Coordinator reports to the Director, GSO B2B Events & Programs, EMEA and supports the team with the pre-planning, logistics and budget tracking associated with the different phases of B2B events and advisory board programs, including, but not limited to The Exchange series, Luxury roadshows, tradeshows and customer engagement programs for the Europe, Middle East & Africa continent. The incumbent would also be supporting the implementation of the B2B marketing communication plan and other strategic / global projects.
- Travel within Europe, Middle East & Africa may be required.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service, professionalism, and confidentiality in all communications and actions.
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through consistent demonstration of authenticity and ethical standards.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Approach opportunities with a positive, open-mind.
- Display creativity and innovation to identify opportunities to improve departmental processes and programs that will enhance team productivity and/or business results.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Demonstrated project management skills are essential.
- Support the planning and event logistics for B2B customer events and internal company meetings and trade events by working closely with internal/external customers, property teams, outside vendors, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate event registration process and travel arrangements (airfare, hotel, etc.) for the department leaders, team members, and customers, as appropriate. Travel planning includes: transportation, lodging, and distribution of meeting materials/presentations.
- Work effectively in a virtual team-based environment.
- Express oneself clearly, concisely and effectively through written and verbal communications.
- Work in partnership with the EMEA & global B2B team to ensure all approved branding and brand voice standards are updated in all aspects of the event process
- Admin Support and assistance to the EMEA GSO B2B Team
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in developing strategic communications & planning for promotion and ability to liaise with various departments.
- Support the planning and implementation of content plan / calendar across all B2B marketing channels.
- Maintain regular communications with sales leaders, and B2B clients to ensure seamless execution and superior customer service prior to, during, and following event.
- Private Medical Healthcare and parental leave benefits to support your wellbeing and health
- Various discounted retail and entertainment programmes for you to enjoy
- We offer ‘hybrid working’ to enable you to live fully and balance home and work
- 22+ holidays plus public holidays as additional to be sure you have fun and make memories
- You, your friends and family will be able to enjoy global hotel, food and drinks discounts and benefits, and explore our world
- Regular team and office gatherings, both in person and remotely to build our sense of purpose
- Access to numerous, world class profession and personal learning and development programmes to enable success in your current role but also for your future growth within the Company
- You will have international team members to share great ideas with and you will potentially travel in this role
- Our office provides a modern working environment which includes ergonomic desks and ventilation systems
- Strong, experienced leaders who will encourage you to grow and mentor you to succeed
- Choice of pension plan to suit your current and future needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A