Owned by multinational developer, Far East Consortium, The Ritz-Carlton, Perth is a prominent anchor point within Perth’s Elizabeth Quay development. Sitting just 30 metres from the waterfront, the 205-room hotel occupies a 28-storey tower, which also includes a selection of impressive residential apartments. The Ritz-Carlton, Perth, together with The Towers at Elizabeth Quay, an upscale residential development located beside the hotel, sits atop exclusive retail space, fine-dining experiences, and waterfront access. The Ritz-Carlton, Perth also offers guests world-class amenities, including four distinctive restaurants and bars. The hotel is also ideally positioned to accommodate conference and meeting space demand in the city with 2,000 square metres of conference space, including a spacious 572 square metres ballroom fitted with the latest AV technology. Other facilities at the hotel include a Fitness Centre, which offers a gym, spa, and outdoor infinity swimming pool, while an open-roof courtyard with tropical, landscaped gardens creates a resort feel in a bustling city.
- Take guests food and beverage orders, making recommendations and advising of menu options.
- Serve food and beverages to the poolside promptly following appropriate procedures.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests at the poolside by expressing an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Attend to guest needs and request by the pool, including provision of towels, sunscreen and other amenities.
- Record transactions using MICROS system.
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of poolside.
- Experience working in customer service role preferable
- First Aid qualification desirable
- Unrestricted working rights for Australia
- Must have weekend availability (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday preferred)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol from Nationally Accredited Training provider (RSA)
- COVID Hygiene Certificate (from Australian Hotels Association)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, AUS
Application Deadline: N/A