Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Record, store, and/or analyze information using property software.
- Positive Demeanor
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- No related work experience is required
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A