JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- To ensure guests expectations are exceeded by providing hospitable service.
- To ensure orders are accurate and service is effective and efficient.
- To recommend and ‘sell’ to guests through menu knowledge, suggestive and up-selling techniques.
- To maintain highest level of cleanliness, including safety of furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- To ‘clean as you go’ to ensure a clean and tidy work area.
- To ensure that payment is received from all guests, and is posted in Micros system.
- To greet all guests, using the guests’ name as often as possible.
- To take orders, serve food and drinks to ensure that guests have a great experience within the department.
- To serve food and drinks.
- To ensure that service stations are prepared stocked and ready for service.
- Strong Communication skills
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maidstone, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A