JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- Inspect food holding and transport equipment.
- Conduct regular spot checks on food items received for temperature abuse.
- Comprehends C.E.P for improvements to meet hygiene standards.
- Implement knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards.
- Conduct hygiene behavior of all kitchen associates and provide feedback.
- Implement basic sanitation controls.
- Maintain brand standards with kitchen associates and provide feedback.
- Ensure hotel policies are administered fairly and disciplinary documentation is completed.
- Focus on 70 point checklist and educate associates.
- All Uniformed Associates are provided with a Marriott Uniform.
- Training certificates required
- Training skills
- All associates are expected to wear the correct uniform, Marriott Basic Card and their name badge at all times. You are required to maintain high standards of personal hygiene, ensuring that you are always clean and well turned out during your working hours. In the eyes of the guest, you represent Marriott.
- English language
- Ensure that regular ongoing communication is happening to create awareness of hygiene.
- Communication skills
- Multi-tasting skills
- UAE food safety knowledge
- Computer knowledge
- Previous experience in Hotel F&B, Hygiene
- Conduct regular meetings with kitchen, F&B outlets, and engineering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A