We are currently recruiting for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join our Restaurant and Bar Team at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa. Working in our One Square Bar, on full time hours.
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests needs and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all departments to ensure seamless transfer of information takes place.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- To be fully conversant with all bar policies and procedures.
- When fully competent, to work with the Manager and Lead Servers to provide effective on job training and coaching of new staff to help develop an highly skilled and motivated team, committed to both Hotel and departmental goals.
- Must have had exposure to leading bar teams, general bar management (opening and closing)
- Will be looking to develop this person if the right candidate
- Must have at least 1 year F&B experience in a 5* property or similar
- Must have cocktail bartending experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years general bar experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A