Update information board on a regular basis to inform employees of important events. Provide assistance and guidance to employees who are struggling with job duties (e.g., low package sales numbers). Assign lead calls or emails to Sales Executives based on line rotation. Create spreadsheets to organize information related to Sales and Marketing activities (e.g., mailing lists, tours). Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information in software involved in the sales process. Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems. Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling. Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours and answer questions about property facilities/services.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; protect company assets.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational quality.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AUS
Application Deadline: N/A