As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there’s no better place to make your mark. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family. Here, you will find a place where your personality and ideas are as appreciated as the work you do. Each day will open your mind to a world of possibilities, growth opportunities and the chance to meet people from all corners of the globe.
- Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner
- Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers
- Lead your section in the kitchen under supervision of the CDP, ensuring it is fully prepared for service times.
- Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
- Pro-active and reliable
- Previous experience working within a kitchen
- Great teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hayes, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A