Our jobs aren’t just about giving guests a clean room and a freshly made bed. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique. Our Guest Environment Experts are skilled in a wide range of housekeeping functions with responsibility for maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the whole hotel. They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done. Whether delivering guest requests, stocking carts, cleaning rooms and public spaces, or other similar responsibilities, the Guest Environment Expert makes sure the spaces in the hotel help create a great guest experience.
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – ensuring a safe work place, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
- Guest Environment Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance).
- Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Environment Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
- At Marriott, we are committed to putting our associates first and their health and safety are our highest priorities.
- This position requires associates to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per current Public Health Agency of Canada standards or approved for a Human Rights accommodation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A