Use appropriate rescue techniques if observing swimmers in need of assistance. Observe the swimming area for dangerous conditions, unusual or unsafe activities, and swimmers who are struggling. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility. Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager. Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests. Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures. Wash, mop, and clean the pool deck.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Move at a speed required to respond to work situations (e.g., run, walk, jog).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds with assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down ladders, stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A