Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs, determine appropriate room type, and verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests. Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations. Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Communicate information regarding designated VIP reservations. Input and access data in reservation system. Respond to any challenges found for accommodating rooming requests by communicating with appropriate individual or department. Oversee accuracy of room blocks and reservations. Input group rooming lists using reservation systems, revise room blocks to maintain the required number of available rooms and keep organized files of all groups. Set-up proper billing accounts according to Accounting policies.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Application Deadline: N/A