When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
- A team-first attitude
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hayes, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A