The Territory Manager will be responsible for achieving assigned commercial targets, by building and maintaining relationships with health-care professionals as well as purchasing and materials management personnel, hospital administration, and associated professional associations. The Territory Manager will report to the Commercial Sector Leader and work collaboratively with the Neurovascular team, including Clinical Specialists, Marketing, Finance, and supply chain. This role will ensure strategic territory management that is aligned with the Neurovascular business objectives. Create and drive the execution of new agreements via business model innovations which will drive stronger, broader, value-based customer relationships. Will cover AB, SK, and MB.
- Responsible for reporting complaints and Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR)
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
- Conducts market research including customers and competitors’ activities.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic’s products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic’s products and/or services.
- Grow sales of neurovascular products and other programs as integrated in the assigned territory. Meet and exceed sales targets for the territory and contribute to the overall performance of the commercial sector).
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company’s products and/or services.
- Responsible for development of long-term relationships with customers
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Physiology, Engineering, Sciences, Nursing, Perfusion, Business or other relevant specialty.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant relevant work experience in the healthcare field and/or experience and working knowledge of company products and services.
- Sales experience in a hospital environment preferably within neurovascular and/or interventional radiology community
- Outstanding time and customer management skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understands the importance of teamwork and able to interact effectively with a wide range of people and personalities
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule including weekends and evenings
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Knowledge of Neurovascular procedures an asset
- Bilingual is an asset
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Self-starter, working alone with minimum of supervision
- Selling skills, track record in successful sales
- Business acumen and Negotiating skills
- Interest in electronics and/or medicine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A