Our space, the medical device, and the healthcare industry is rapidly changing. It always has been that way. With remote monitoring, wearables, robotics, AR/VR, telemedicine, and much more, agility and responsiveness are key to our success. Experience what it’s like to work at a company with an exciting product pipeline full of patented inventions driving innovation in the healthcare space.
Bring your talents to an innovative medical technology and healthcare solutions leader. We deliver with the training, mentorship, and guidance to build your future success.
- Consults with business stakeholders to understand and evaluate current business processes and identify complex business problems and needs turning those needs into system requirements.
- Provides technical expertise for system functional specifications and deploys new and current systems, processes, and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
- May configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, system, and integration testing to meet business requirements.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management with the Canadian business.
- Works with the Sales Enablement Program Manager to manage various sales enablement projects and coordinate sales enablement activities that drive productivity.
- Facilitates challenging meetings & discussions with cross-functional representatives including marketing, sales, customer experience professionals.
- Serves as the Commercial business system design liaison for functional enhancements.
- Manages the expectations of the Canada Stakeholders (i.e. balances needs and wants and educates as appropriate).
- Outstanding facilitation skills and ability to take a large audience on a journey while presenting.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience is required or a Master’s degree is acceptable with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with implementing technologies that span marketing, sales, operations, and analytics.
- Relevant experience in the Medical Device, Life Sciences, or other regulated industries.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or business-related discipline.
- Experienced with marketing automation software, with a preference for candidates having experience using Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other similar systems.
- Experienced with recommending solutions for content management systems (CMS) configuration and integrations.
- Sales, Marketing, CRM, Mobile computing, or SalesForce Automation-related experience or past projects.
- Experienced with Digital Education or Learning Management System software.
- Experience doing data analysis on commercial data from multiple sources.
- Experience with transactional and data-driven enterprise IT applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, CA
Application Deadline: N/A