Our PRESTO Business Operations Support is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst, reporting to the Assistant Manager, Process Management in managing the day-to-day operations for the Transit Agencies as well as the vendors and service providers to ensure adhering to the SLA. This role will also be responsible for the full cycle Problem Management as well as Process Management Life Cycle for some PRESTO devices and reporting.
- Support other business units as required in the successful delivery of PRESTO products and services.
- Monitor and evaluate all Fare media issues and resolve in discrepancies in production metrics and ensure accurate billing of all Fare medias
- Facilitating, leading, or participating in business process and system improvements
- Identifying risks associated with the business and any potential impact on the PRESTO operation.
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness and retention of reports, measurements, and documentation to contribute to audit readiness.
- Responsible for forecasting Fare Media usage for different channels
- Monitor vendor performance and evaluate all Fare media order approvals.
- Developing and documenting functional business requirements to enable the identification and definition of detailed business requirements and use cases based on document review, discussion, and other capturing methods
- Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales Fare media and ensure appropriate Fare media flow.
- Strive to meet or exceed delivery targets with a focus on constant improvement
- Develop key business metrics / performance measures to gauge effectiveness of the tool relative to business strategies. Identifying risks associated with the business and any potential impact on the PRESTO operation
- Perform troubleshoot on all sales Fare medias and assist to identify and execute various enhancement to order management processes.
- Ensure inventory reconciliation of PRESTO fare media assets
- Verify all Fare media line and prepare Fare media reports and manage all Fare medias and respond to all inquiries for all status Fare media and resolve all customer issues and prepare efficient schedule for projects.
- Responsible to provide reports and updates as necessary to the appropriate governance structures.
- Facilitating the annual reconciliation of owned assets as required, ensuring activities are carried out through the year and coordinating during the review cycle.
- Working in collaboration with other departments and vendors to make sure Fare medias are delivered in time
- Manage all communication with all sales department Fare media and process all customer Fare medias and shipment of products and ensure optimal practices for all processes.
- Managing communication with Stakeholders, Vendors, Customer and Client.
- Documenting processes and identifying areas of improvements as they relate to the PRESTO Fare Management key activities, leverage industry standard best practices
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities, with excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills; strong team leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project.
- Minimum six (6) years’ work experience in operations providing a solid background in problem and change management, business analysis and project management as it pertains to the development of applications supporting corporate systems, with experience in Asset Management reconciliation or product lifecycle management.
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management tools preferable Service Now and good working knowledge with centralized monitoring tools.
- This role requires team members to be on-call duties on a rotational basis 24/7
- Experience and understanding of ITIL “Best Practices” for readiness assessments and the development of business strategies, process re-engineering, business case development and/or cost benefit analysis.
- ITILV4 certification will be considered as an asset.
- Must be comfortable working in an unstructured environment and high volume of requests and managing timelines
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software application normally attained through completion of a university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A