If you enjoy technology and innovation, value diversity, appreciate work/balance and are looking for an opportunity to make a better world via public service, Metrolinx would like to hear from you!
Our Network Operations Office is seeking one (1) experienced Network Support Analyst to join our team. These are considered essential service positions and will require working from the office.
- Ensuring process consistency and commitment to customer service excellence for problem resolution.
- Responsible for supporting Office moves of IT end user equipment and peripherals across all our locations.
- IT Service Desk function, providing end user customers as the single point of contact (SPOC) to communicate, manage and resolve Information Technology incidents (break/fix) and service requests.
- Creating technical documentation and publishing to our knowledge base for end user and internal consumption.
- Ensuring all asset and inventory records for laptops, desktops, printers and other end user devices are updated accurately in our Service Management tool.
- Delivering quality support resolutions directly; via telephone, email, in person, chat or remote connect.
- Configuring, testing, distributing, maintaining and troubleshooting desktop/laptop equipment, smartphones, printers, software and peripherals via SCCM.
- Testing, configuration, implementation, and support of desktop & meeting/conference room technologies, PCs, smartphones, peripherals and software in a network environment.
- Knowledge of the computer science field with particular emphasis on network technology normally attained through completion of a three year community college program.
- Qualified for Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), A+, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations Certified, Certified Help Desk Professional preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Providing excellent customer service and demonstrating exceptional organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Technologies and issues encountered in desktop installation and use.
- Experience troubleshooting VOIP devices such as Cisco, Polycom, Crestron is an asset.
- Workstation configuration and support of desktop PCs, Windows 7/10 operating system, Microsoft Office Suite & Office 365; and applications; Experience with Service Desk applications such as Service Now is preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience and strong skills in:
- Supporting desktop technologies associated with SPOC service desk, demonstrating excellent listening, empathy, patience and initiative using their resourcefulness, strong research skills, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in the ITIL Incident, Problem, Request, Asset and Change Management Process is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management technologies (AirWatch, Microsoft Intune) is an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A