The Pre-Construction Services team is seeking an Analyst to support the implementation of program wide agreements, with a focus on invoicing and reporting requirements. The Analyst will be responsible for developing and leading key Metrolinx initiatives and working with key transit partners to improve processes related to invoicing and reporting.
- Support the manager on the implementation of program-wide documents related to improving invoicing processes (e.g., a Work Order Request Form) and reporting.
- Support management/staff across multiple external stakeholder groups together with government parties (e.g., Ministry of Transportation, Infrastructure Ontario, municipalities) to facilitate the execution of project objectives.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and municipal parties on the implementation of agreement terms, requirements for invoicing and financial tracking.
- Present data in dashboards, charts, graphs and/or tables to capture and present meaningful information/data for reporting, analysis and presentation purposes for use by management in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Work to identify relevant data which can shared and will contribute to the data collection process as well as to determine stakeholder and business unit specific data/information needs.
- Support the Senior Advisor with reporting tracking system to be used program wide (GO, Subways, LRT) to optimize efficiency, and data quality as it relates to internal reporting.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience within a municipal planning, building, construction and/or engineering environment.
- Stakeholder and communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work with multiple partners to reach consensus and develop solutions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with strict attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of invoicing practices considered an asset.
- Completion of a degree in planning, engineering, applied science, business or a related discipline
- Knowledge of database concepts, database management software and tools and computer applications including MS Office Excel (Pivot tables, Power Pivot, formulas, VBA) and SQL queries.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A