Website Ministry of Justice
- This is an HQ administrative role with no line management responsibilities and is part of the Support Services team within a designated hub in Learning and Development.
- The Hub Business Administrator will provide administration support within their designated hub.
- The post is based at an L & D Centre and is a non-operational post.
- The post holder requires excellent knowledge and understanding of the L & D processes and will be expected to provide a high quality, comprehensive service to all areas of L & D and the wider business.
- Allocate training, meeting room and bedroom accommodation for events on a booking administration system, producing a weekly programme of events to cascade to relevant stakeholders within agreed service level agreement
- Ensure reception is appropriately and adequately covered, with a handover to and from the night/weekend security staff if required
- Provide support for any ad hoc work requested. This can vary in terms of volume of work and complexity, ranging from distribution of information to helping to organise large scale events/workshops
- Provide management information taken from both internal databases and SOP
- Organisation of meetings/events, distribution of papers, support taking minutes/notes and writing up minutes
- Prepare paperwork for checking by manager, conducting initial checks as required
- To maintain administration databases to record and monitor information and produce monthly reports on these. Ensure that data entered into local and national systems is accurate and in accordance with agreed timescales
- Monitor the functional mailbox(s) action any issues and where needed log the request in the relevant folder/spreadsheets
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and maintenance of all specialist administrative services, processes and systems that underpin the delivery of business objectives
- Act as first point of contact for relevant external stakeholders
- Act as first point of contact for general administrative support as, when and where required. This may involve chasing up outstanding information, updating information on a tracking system, retrieving information and interrogating databases to obtain information
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A