- From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
- Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
- We’re recruiting for Customer Assistants as part of our Pick and Pack service. You’ll work as part of our Home Delivery team picking customer orders that have come via our 3rd party providers. It’s super speedy, but important that our customer assistants pick and pack to the highest of standards.
- We have a range of different contracts/hours that we’re recruiting for which will be discussed if your successful to interview.
- Work with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company’s plan
- Communicating effectively with store colleagues to ensure product availability for all customers
- Ensuring our products are pack correctly so the product reaches the customer in the best condition
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures
- Providing excellent service for customers by ensuring products select meet all the required criteria i.e. substitutes, date codes, product quality
- Ensuring store based customer service standards are maintained
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products
- To be able to care about customers and is always helpful
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to delivering the plan
- To be a good team player
- Is able to work using own initiative
- To be able to offer support to colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A