We’ve got an opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join the Resourcing team here at Morrisons as a Resourcing Specialist on a 6-8 month fixed term contract . You’ll be responsible for working with the current Resourcing Specialist for Technology and Finance and providing valuable recruitment expertise and support into these business areas.
Life at Morrisons is fast paced so you’ll need to have the ability to work at pace and manage multiple roles and projects simultaneously. You’ll be a motivated and highly organised individual with the drive, resilience and passion to succeed.
- Proactively sourcing the best talent for priority roles.
- Supporting the Resourcing Specialist with the planning and execution of events.
- Updating and maintaining the ATS and tracking MI.
- Working with the Resourcing Specialist to build a strong pipeline of active and passive candidates for future roles.
- Partnering with key stakeholders across Technology and Finance as well as the wider People team.
- Presenting successful candidates with offers and providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Ensuring candidates and hiring managers are at the heart of everything you do.
- Quickly building relationships with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and taking comprehensive briefs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience of recruiting for a variety of IT and Finance roles within a large complex organisation.
- A blend of agency and in house recruitment experience.
- A good understanding of the local market and competitor activity.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to build and manage strong working relationships with stakeholders and candidates.
- Proven success using multiple sourcing channels to engage with both active and passive candidates.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to follow processes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A