We’re recruiting for a Manufacturing Apprentice to join our Derby, Flowerworld Manufacturing Site. As part of the Production team, you will be involved in the action at the site in a paid role while we fully support you to obtain a Level 2 Apprenticeship. At Morrison’s, we’re passionate about providing the freshest flowers, ensuring quality products are produced for our customers at all times. So, where better to develop your skills, springboard your career and be part of the most amazing team?
- You will develop your skills and knowledge to complete tasks and processes required within the production site.
- This will include developing / training Standard Operating Procedures, basic fault finding, understanding continuous improvement processes, cleaning to specification, line yield optimisation, recording and interpretation of production data.
- You will work on the production lines and complete all operational tasks including handling and packaging products, movement of goods and products using MHE.
- You will be required to work flexibly to support all areas of the business where required to ensure service levels are met at all times.
- You will develop your skills set to complete an end point assessment at the end of your apprenticeship
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- To be aged at least 18
- To be able to work at pace and not be afraid of a little hard work
- To be able to work as part of a team
- To be flexible in your approach and a completer finisher
- Have Maths and English to Level 4 (c) grade.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlisle, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A