We are excited to recruit a very talented Chef Manager to lead from the front of our new Leeds, Merrion Market Kitchen concept, leading the team to success from the very beginning of the journey.
As Chef Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the team prepare a delicious selection
of dishes from our ‘Market Kitchen Menu ’ from Freshly Made Pizzas, Breakfasts and Soups to Milkshakes, Waffles and Coffee. You will be comfortable working to set plans but also keen to make your mark by sharing current trends
and implementing your own style and ideas.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant experience as an accomplished Chef, with proven loyalty and ability
- Qualified to 706/1 and 2 or NVQ in professional cookery levels 1,2 and 3
- Minimum level 3 Award Food Safety in catering for supervisors, with level 3 Award in Allergens
- An advanced understanding of Food Safety
- A great understanding of the local community
- Previous experience of working with suppliers including Deliveroo would be advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A