Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
You will serve as a Biomedical Research Scientist in the Biomedical Research and Environment Sciences Office of the Human Health and Performance Directorate.
- Communicate diverse technical content (of moderate complexity) for decision at management forums.
- Generate, manage, and implement exercise and applied human performance physiology research proposals as a principal or co-investigator, in participation with diverse teams.
- Identify and apply research and technical innovations involving human space systems physiology that solve problems of moderate complexity.
- Duties described below are at the full-performance level. Duties assigned at a lower grade level will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity; duties will be commensurate with the grade of selected employee.
- Identify and/or oversee strategic research plans that mitigate human health and performance risks associated space flight.
- Oversee a moderate-to-large research laboratory to include oversight of technical, cost, schedule, and contractor team deliverables to various NASA Programs (consistent with risks).
- This position is open to U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S
- Position subject to pre-employment background investigation
- You must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement
- If selected, you will be required to complete a financial disclosure statement
- Selectee may be required to complete a one-year probationary period
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A