As a Senior Personal Banker, you’ll be in the perfect place to build great relationships and promote the benefits of alternative services to simplify and enhance customers banking experience.
Our customers will look to you to support them in their decisions as to how they bank with us. You’ll act as a trusted expert, proactively providing them with the knowledge they need to make the most of their money and making sure they’re fully informed when it comes to the products and services we offer.
- Meeting and supporting customers face to face in a branch or via Video Banking
- Conducting financial health checks and reviewing customer accounts
- Identifying products and services that are right for our customers, helping them to make the most of their money and savings
- Identify opportunities to help customers with more complex needs such as mortgages, private banking, business banking and protection
- Completing outbound care calls to customers to grow and maintain the relationship
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction and who is motivated and driven to develop their career and meet branch & personal goals. As a trusted Adviser you’ll strive to improve standards for our customers, looking for ways to make their lives easier and take the stress out of banking.
- The ability to build rapport and trust with customers in a face to face & virtual environment and provide them with the right options for their circumstances
- A strong working knowledge of the range of personal products and services we offer in the branch network is preferred.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a genuine interest building relationships
- Recent experience working in a face to face / virtual environment serving customers, with the ability to thrive under pressure and achieve customer satisfaction.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A