As the first point of contact in our branches, customers will be at the very heart of your role. So you’ll be committed to providing outstanding service in every interaction. You’ll work with high levels of accuracy as you provide each customer with a seamless and positive experience.
In your new role, you’ll be working closely with our high net worth, Premier customers, delivering excellent service every time. You’ll be providing them with accurate and unbiased information to allow them to choose financial products and services that suit their needs. As a highly organised person, you’ll maintain your own effective diary management, balancing proactive contact with planned customer meetings.
- Having proactive conversations, understanding the needs of our customers and helping them with their banking needs
- Completing general banking requests such as payments, balance enquires and transfers
- Helping customers to understand the different ways they can bank with us and the range of services we can offer
- Identifying opportunities to help customers with simple financial products, and collaborating with other teams to provide a seamless customer experience
- A passion for customer service and strong attention to detail
- The ability to thrive under pressure and have the determination to continuously improve service for our customers while meeting your personal and branch goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- The commitment to develop new skills and responsibilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A