We localize our product to over 35 languages. As the Product Manager leading our localization efforts, your job will be to make Netflix and our content feel local for our members around the world. You will lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, data scientists, and linguists to push the boundaries for our localization experiences. A successful candidate will have the creativity to look at problems in new ways and the boldness to try new things, a hypothesis-driven mentality, a balance of creativity and analytic skills, and exceptional organizational influence.
- Collaborate on the vision and strategy for Localization at Netflix.
- Work with teams around the globe to roll out products to our talent, the studio, and partners.
- Lead cross-functional teams including design, engineering, and data science to discover and execute opportunities.
- Lead the formation of an experimentation strategy alongside Data Science and Algorithm teams.
- Communicate your vision and strategy broadly throughout the organization.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead designers and engineers.
- Ability to mobilize the entire organization towards a common goal.
- Ability to prioritize well and articulate your plan across business functions and geographies.
- Experience with machine learning, algorithms, and experimentation.
- A rigorous approach to developing strategy and execution.
- Experience with localization and translation is a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Proven record of successfully launching global products or platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of good UX.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Gatos, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A