Our Talent Partners (TPs) are the primary partners providing guidance, coaching and advice to first line managers (leaders of smaller scope teams and orgs) and individual contributors. They act as the frontline consultant to people managers and individual contributors to support talent management practices within the team (onboarding, performance management, development, team health, culture). A key area of focus for the Talent Partner is to increase manager capability, enabling them to be more self-sufficient, driving manager education on important people programs, tools and processes. TPs collaborate with multiple HR Business Partners to ensure a collective Talent strategy that encompasses the major areas in which the org can grow and scale, while strongly reflecting the Netflix culture and optimizing organization health.
- Engagement with managers on employee onboarding plans (Director level below)
- Guide managers with career conversations, development plans/career growth plans and other development initiatives.
- Collaborate with L/OD team on talent development plan for the function/location aligned with the Talent strategy
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees and gather insights on themes
- Guide managers on ‘talent density’ and ‘keepers test’ concepts to ensure high performing teams
- Partner with L/OD on new hire orientation facilitation and participation
- Onboarding of new employees 30/60/90 day check-ins
- Point of contact and advisory role on employee experience in line with TEO guiding principles.
- Regular pulse syncs with individual contributors to assess leadership and overall team effectiveness
- TEO liaison in connecting the dots between Mobility, Benefits, Tax & relocation aligning our people over process approach to the UK market & supporting the business.
- Collaboration with TEO specialists, Employee Services Generalists & stakeholders (Benefits, Mobility etc.) to create a proactive approach towards employee experience based on both the global and regional Talent strategies
- Triage inquiries and connect questions to the appropriate subject matter expert/team when necessary (e.g. TEO, TA, etc.)
- Collaboration with Workplace team on projects which require input of Talent team
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Human Resources or related field.
- Coaching and consulting skills
- Strong communication skills; excellent spoken and written English
- Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business
- Drives recommendations and prioritization
- Project management and execution skills
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, high judgment, critical thinking and analysis
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant Human Resources experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Gatos, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A