The mission of the Netflix Experience Design Team (XD) is to push the Netflix experience beyond what’s expected by crafting designs that make our members happy and measurably move the business forward.
Within XD, the Organic Growth Design Team is made up of product designers who do just that: we move the business forward through our design strategy, solutions, and experimentation and we put empathy for our prospective and current members at the center of it all. We have a broad range of design skills on the team and we pride ourselves on a strong culture of experimentation, creativity, and accountability.
- You will be surrounded by many talented, inspiring people everyday
- You will be part of an amazing, skilled, and supportive design community
- You will play a key role in defining Netflix’s relationship with new and potential members, working across various channels to grow our international membership base.
- You will work in close collaboration with product, data science, research, engineering, and others to build new experiences for people around the globe.
- You will be empowered to find new ways to win the hearts and minds of our audience
- Embrace our culture of experimentation and A/B testing
- Able to successfully balance design execution and strategy
- Clearly articulate rationale behind your concepts—and evangelize on their behalf
- Able to go deep and think about the ins and outs of edge cases, and to go wide, connecting all of the dots
- An earnest, mature, and ego-free attitude that welcomes candid feedback
- A willingness to fail and learn
- Skilled at — and enjoy being — the connective tissue between designers, cross-functional partners, and stakeholders
- Proven expertise in the user-centered design process, particularly product and interaction design skills, across web, mobile, and/or TV
- Be the voice for customer-centric design innovation while meeting business goals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Gatos, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A