Website Orange Business Services
Orange Business Services is seeking a Security Solutions Engineer with a connectivity and security background to help design, test and validate our SDWAN solutions replacing MPLS WAN.
- If necessary, identify and raise risks to management regarding the current service and future enhancements.
- Work closely with Customer Solutions, Professional Services, Service Delivery, Operations to Design to deveop and support security solutions and on critical strategic occasions directly with Orange’s customers.
- Provide Operations, Pre-sales, Sales, and Marketing with the appropriate support, documentation and training and lead them during the rollout and deployment.
- Provide Level 3 support for security operation teams.
- Design and develop new security solutions replacing MPLS WAN with Flexible SDWAN.
- Perform systems integration across multiple platforms
- In lab design and test of overall SDWAN architecture and components
- Test and validate new features for customized and generic solutions in the lab from specifications.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Design and test complex customer security solutions and architectures.
- Perform operational like tasks during pilot phases to assist operations.
- Very good multidimensional security understanding.
- Very good understanding of networking (TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, Routing, and Switching).
- Hands-on experience in evaluating specification, lab validating & testing.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technology.
- Ability to write technical documentation for operations, Pre-sales, Sales & Marketing.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing architecture and building proposals.
- Very good understanding of network traffic security concepts & products
- Ability to develop Shell, Perl or Python scripts.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or in any IT field
- At least 4 years of MSSP, or IT/Network operation technical experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing network and security infrastructures.
- At least 2 years of practice in an ITIL managed activity.
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken). French is a plus
- Very good communication & facilitation skills.
- Sound customer-facing experience.
Company: Orange Business Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A