Website New Look
You will manage workflow, maintain copy excellence and support the editor in driving forward all creative copy briefs. A high level of computer literacy is a must as you are expected to prepare spreadsheets, work with excel formulas and use an ecommerce platform/CMS on a daily basis.
- Ensure that SEO banner copy and SEO meta copy meets the optimisation requirements and is error free. Working to improve the team’s output weekly with feedback.
- Ensuring the copy team are working to and meeting all deadlines – keeping everyone’s daily to-dos and the email planning doc updated and working smartly so no Copywriter falls behind on copy quality or deadlines.
- Supporting in the updates of product copy in CMS during peak periods or busier days to ensure the team does not fall behind on daily targets.
- Working closely with Supply Chain, Photography, Discovery Optimisation and Legal teams to ensure imagery and copy going on site is accurate and compliant.
- Working with Performance Marketing, Design and Brand teams to ensure emails, homepages and landing pages have the correct copy provided, with all requirements met.
- Working with Customer Care and Customer Insights teams to ensure the product descriptions are always providing the most effective information for our customer.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with the group buying and merchandising teams to ensure product information on site is marketing the best possible features for the product to provide the same as, or even better, customer experience on site as they would have in store.
- Develop digital functionality and processes for copy, always looking for new ways to add efficiency to process to increase output (without losing copy quality).
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience, preferably within fashion retail marketing/content
- English or similar Fashion/Communication at degree level
- Management experience
Company: New Look
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A