Lipsy is a young fashion brand that’s fast moving & constantly evolving to remain ahead of the style game! Bringing fresh and innovative designs that make our customers look (and feel) amazing. We are the brand that creates oh-so gorgeous clothing for fashion loving women. Lipsy is all about attitude, not an age. It’s for the women that reach for an inspirational lifestyle in a world of fun and glamour. Our central London located head office is a hub of talented people who are creative and innovative. We are so passionate about what we do and love to work together with energy and enthusiasm to create an acclaimed working environment.
- Contribute to department strategy demonstrating an ability to recognise innovative ideas and solutions, which have a commercial gain.
- Develop your Merchandise Assistant through their development programme, by identifying and setting measurable objectives and developing a flexible management style as appropriate to their needs.
- Be responsible for ensuring intake targets are achieved and ensure launch product is delivered in a timely manner.
- Develop a strong understanding of product performance across the various channels and understand how to impact performance.
- Maximise profit by ensuring size ratios/returns rates are reflective of the customer needs and reviewed accordingly to website.
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or studies completed in relevant field highly advantageous.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan ahead as well as have a flexible approach and ability to be reactive.
- Experience operating at an Assistant Merchandiser level.
- Extensive experience within the fashion industry.
- Truly adaptable in style you will support your Merchandiser to effectively trade the department and drive profitability for your department.
- An inspirational manager with the ability to develop your Merchandise Assistant.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A