Lipsy is a young fashion brand that’s fast moving & constantly evolving to remain ahead of the style game! Bringing fresh and innovative designs that make our customers look (and feel) amazing. We are the brand that creates oh-so gorgeous clothing for fashion loving women.
Lipsy is all about attitude, not an age. It’s for the women that reach for an inspirational lifestyle in a world of fun and glamour.
Our central London located head office is a hub of talented people who are creative and innovative. We are so passionate about what we do and love to work together with energy and enthusiasm to create an acclaimed working environment.
- On- boarding of new team members to Lipsy and conduct inductions for entry level employees
- Complete filing ensuring all employee files are up to date (weekly).
- Obtain data for the bi-annual HR Dashboard
- Manage and submit the weekly payroll process, assisting and resolve Payroll queries for Head Office and Retail employees in a timely manner,
- Conduct regular audits to ensure processes are aligned with up-to-date legislation (Right to Work Checks, GDPR, and National Minimum Wage).
- Manage the leaver process for all entry level head office and Retail employees including issuing the relevant paperwork, liaising with payroll, updating trackers, processing o
- Manage and deal with any queries relating to holidays
- Responsible for ensuring all trackers, inventories and organisation charts are updated in line with the relevant process and as and when changes are communicated
- Create communication plans for the business on new self-service tools
- Manage the administration of all benefits on offer, ensuring all information is communicated to Payroll where relevant. Responding to and dealing with all benefits queries
- Previous experience within a HR environment
- Excellent systems experience, specifically excel and experience using an HRIS (HR Information System)
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience gained working in a fast paced business, ideally fashion retail but not essential
- Proactive and resourceful approach
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Clear and concise communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with discretion and manage confidential information
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A