In this varied role, you’ll work alongside the Service Delivery team as well as the wider IT department and other functions such as Product and Finance. This is an exciting role focusing on varying mid-scale projects including integrations and process automation using tools such as workflow, flow designer and virtual agent.
- Communicate effectively.
- Prioritise own workload and be able to identify any high impacting issues ensuring they are dealt with appropriately.
- There is also an element of BAU Support in this role.
- Ability to scope, test and implement any ITSM, SIR, IAM platform related projects, including the necessary communication and creation of the supporting documentation.
- Control and manage any changes to the ITSM, SIR, IAM platform including liaising with 3rd party vendors to develop the software.
- Control and manage the day to day running of the ITSM, SIR, IAM platform.
- Ability to manage own projects and testing
- Awareness of Security Incident Response modules within ServiceNow
- Previous experience of administering ServiceNow
- Business awareness
- Full understanding of ITSM processes
- Time management
- Experience configuring flows and workflows within ServiceNow
- Proven capabilities in managing enterprise level platforms
- Experience creating Virtual Agent topics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luton, GB
Application Deadline: N/A