The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
- Managing graphic design and production of all event elements (design requests, conceptual review and approvals, brand standards, proofing, production and delivery)
- Providing vendors with proper instruction as to build requirements for displays, kiosks, props
- Representing Nintendo of America (NOA) at various events by providing product knowledge and product demonstration
- Working with selected vendors on initial quotes and negotiating final pricing of all onsite operational needs
- Coordinating transportation/shipment of goods including selecting which methods, timing of shipment and/or amend shipments to meet arrival dates and obtain the best price.
- Achieving maximum market impact/exposure by integrating all marketing teams (retail marketing, advertising, public relations, digital) into program execution
- Organizing and coordinating required training for internal product demonstrators by working cross-functionally with other departments
- Collaborating with internal teams and external agencies/brand partners to ensure flawless execution across all operations and logistics (staffing, product training, security, purchasing, fulfillment, legal, sales administration, digital integrations and shipping, etc.)
- Inventory & warehouse management, tracking and shipping of Nintendo assets and event properties, both pre and post-event.
- Pre-program executive approvals: contributes support materials and information to senior leadership for program execution and funding (including concept write-ups, consumer insights, cost estimates, timelines, and projected results)
- Program status updates during development and execution: develops, maintains and shares recaps and analysis (including budgets, timing, photos, collateral, and other materials for reference)
- Post program: executes and reports thorough ROI analysis, key learning and results
- Agency or corporate marketing background with an emphasis in consumer experiential events is strongly preferred
- Excellent project management skills and organizational skills required
- PC skills (MS Office) required. Visio, SketchUp or CAD experience helpful
- Minimum of three years of experience in experiential event marketing or related experience in creative execution of national consumer marketing campaigns
- Experience with sound systems, A/V equipment and show production preferred
- Ability to manage large inventory of assets and maintain high quality control
- Proven record of executing successful, fully-integrated national event or consumer marketing programs with significant market/consumer impact while staying on-time and on-budget
- Strong executional understanding of experiential strategies/tactics to ensure feasibility of core ideas and to troubleshoot during fast pace execution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A