Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
- Inventory & warehouse management, tracking and shipping of Nintendo assets and event properties, both pre and post-event.
- Coordinating transportation/shipment of goods including selecting which methods, timing of shipment and/or amend shipments to meet arrival dates and obtain the best price.
- Organizing and coordinating required training for internal product demonstrators by working cross-functionally with other departments
- Collaborating with internal teams and external agencies/brand partners to ensure flawless execution across all operations and logistics (staffing, product training, security, purchasing, fulfillment, legal, sales administration, digital integrations and shipping, etc.)
- Representing Nintendo of America (NOA) at various events by providing product knowledge and product demonstration
- Onsite set up and tear down including oversight of temporary event labor, technical and logistic troubleshooting and proper set up of displays and kiosks
- Providing vendors with proper instruction as to build requirements for displays, kiosks, props
- Managing graphic design and production of all event elements (design requests, conceptual review and approvals, brand standards, proofing, production and delivery)
- Working with selected vendors on initial quotes and negotiating final pricing of all onsite operational needs
- Ability to manage large inventory of assets and maintain high quality control
- Excellent project management skills and organizational skills required
- Agency or corporate marketing background with an emphasis in consumer experiential events is strongly preferred
- Strong executional understanding of experiential strategies/tactics to ensure feasibility of core ideas and to troubleshoot during fast pace execution
- Experience with sound systems, A/V equipment and show production preferred
- PC skills (MS Office) required. Visio, SketchUp or CAD experience helpful
- Proven record of executing successful, fully-integrated national event or consumer marketing programs with significant market/consumer impact while staying on-time and on-budget
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A