The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
- Use analytical and database skills to develop reports and analyses to assist leadership and marketing/operations teams.
- Maintain existing suite of automated reports.
- Take input from team leadership and business owners to understand the goals of the business and define meaningful metrics to track those goals
- Delivers recommendations and consultation to business teams regarding the efficiency of a variety of marketing tactics
- Develop executive level materials on marketing insights and learnings
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to answer business questions or generate data sets.
- Execute reporting / analysis against the analytics needs of internal marketing teams to enable data-driven marketing and drive efficiencies through developing automated reporting/dashboards, maintaining related systems, developing new processes, and implementing testing
- Experience designing, executing and measuring marketing A/B tests
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and tools.
- Experience analyzing digital customer journey across paid media, web and ecommerce channels
- Ability to work under pressure, to fixed deadlines
- Expertise in SQL, relational databases, data warehousing, automation
- 3+ years of experience in a Business or BI Analyst role developing dashboards, analysis, reporting, data warehousing solutions
- Ability to work with extremely large datasets.
- Experience in working with Data visualization tools such as Tableau, building interactive reports, complex dashboards for different audiences, creating calculated KPIs or metrics by writing complex formulas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A