Website Novant Health
Novant Health is seeking a Vascular Sonographer to collaborate with radiologists to obtain high quality ultrasound images. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma Required Associates Degree Preferred ARDMS or ARRT registry required. Experience: One year experience in Vascular Sonography Required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ARRT RT(S) or ARDMS certified or Board eligible Required RVT Required .
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing; good communication skills, capable of functioning alone in diagnostic rooms; working knowledge of various types of ultrasound equipment, able to adapt to new and various situations and procedures according to age of patient served. Has ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Basic computer skills.
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A