Website Office Depot
Office Depot is a brand you’ve counted on since 1986 for your office supplies and business services, supported by a strong retail network and world-class technology platforms. As the business landscape continues to evolve, we are changing the way we look at our technology platforms to drive significant change in the way we do business. We’re reinventing ourselves and making significant investments in our multi-billion-dollar digital platforms to drive growth in our range of B2B products & services. Apply today to be a part of this revolutionary change!
- Manage end-to-end technology solutions for our platforms, employing cross-functional partnerships with our systems engineering agile teams, product owners, and UX teams.
- Manage and articulate program performance to all associated stakeholders, including Office Depot’s executive leadership.
- Partner with executive leadership and technical leadership to drive multi-year roadmap development.
- Deliver technical and functional design both at the team and cross-team level.
- Agile methodology/scrum master
- Software development lifecycle and system design
- Managing and driving multi-million-dollar projects cross-functionally
- Analytical Skills: demands superior analytical skills; must be analytically capable of refining strategic, technical roadmaps and synthesizing to
- make improvements and recommendations.
- Translating functional and non-functional requirements to system requirements
- Interpersonal/People Skills: Ability to facilitate smooth collaboration and relations necessary to be successful in this role; not troubled by complications, disagreements, and unnecessary delays. Ability to build trust among team members and convince people to follow him/her.
- Effective presentation skills. Exceptional relationship-building skills are required.
- Technical Skills: the ability to do technical software design across multiple teams and functional teams. Ability to negotiate and solve problems with development teams across multiple arenas.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; regularly required to make presentations to stakeholders, and must clearly present, articulate, and defend research findings, design decisions, and formulated strategies to the stakeholders in a way that they can relate to and easily understand.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 8-10 years of related experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, or the equivalent in work experience.
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A