Website Office Depot
Office Depot is a brand you’ve counted on since 1986 for your office supplies and business services, supported by a strong retail network and world-class technology platforms. As the business landscape continues to evolve, we are changing the way we look at our technology platforms to drive significant change in the way we do business. We’re reinventing ourselves and making significant investments in our multi-billion-dollar digital platforms to drive growth in our range of B2B products & services. Apply today to be a part of this revolutionary change!
- Work with Product Owners to help prioritize development activities and estimate level of effort.
- Focus on professional development through our wide array of learning opportunities for continued growth within the Office Depot team.
- Ensure application SLAs are met by employing appropriate monitoring and alerting tools as required by each supported application.
- Translate user stories and functional requirements into resilient & secure technical designs.
- Work with development leads to assist in developing overall application technology design activities; assist with the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model and data/information flows.
- Design, build and maintain high-quality technology solutions that deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to mentally model complex systems
- Ability to break down complex problems into smaller, less complex problems
- Natural problem solver
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in software engineering/development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lubbock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A