Website Office Depot
Office Depot and OfficeMax is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- The Lead Analyst, will be required to maintain a proprietary customer databases under the guidance of the manager which house written agreements criteria in support of our Compliance Department
- Lead Analyst will consistently review business processes to make them more streamlined and efficient utilizing technologies such as SAS and or SQL / Enterprise Transactional Databases , VBA, Access and Excel.
- The Lead Analyst must have experience in developing and managing large-scale analytical databases. Cross functional departmental support will be required between Bids / Lifecycle, Merchandising, Item Control, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing and ecommerce.
- The Lead Analyst, Pricing and Profitability is responsible for providing ongoing customer portfolio analysis including pricing and/or profit recommendations to support division’s annual operation plan (AOP) objectives.
- This position will also be responsible for executing each initiative and providing KPI’s.; Finally this position is also responsible for delivering executive reporting to support future Leadership Strategies.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Undergraduate Degree, Business Administration minimal requirement. MBA preferred and
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandy Springs, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A